Pench Tiger Reserve Recruitment 2015 for 10 Posts. Pench Tiger Reserve Recruitment for 10 Ecologist, Sociologist, Livelihood Expert, GIS Specialist, Social Mobilizers, Office assistant, Nature Interpreter Vacancies. Pench Tiger Reserve has been released a notification for 10 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview on 03rd , 04th February 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Pench Tiger Reserve Recruitment 2015 Details:
Interview dates : 03-02-2015 and 04-02-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 10 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Ecologist 01 Posts
2. Sociologist 01 Posts
3. Livelihood Expert 01 Posts
4. GIS Specialist 01 Posts
5. Social Mobilizers 04 Posts
6. Office assistant 01 Posts
7. Nature Interpreter 01 Posts
1. Ecologist: Masters Degree in Wildlife Conservation/ Wildlife Management/ Wildlife Science OR M. Sc. in Forestry/Botany / Zoology and three years is working experience as ecologist in forest wildlife or related area. Working knowledge of GIS will be preferred.
2. Sociologist: Master Degree in sociology, Social Work with working experience on such projects.
3. Livelihood Expert: Masters in Social welfare / MBA in Rural Management with creditable experience in livelihood area OR Graduate of any discipline with at least 5 years experience in livelihood generation.
4. GIS Specialist: Graduate in science or engineering or BA in Geography with at least 3 years experience of GIS handling. Expertise in GIS and Remote Sensing. Soft skills required: Geomedia, Erdass imagine, ArcGIS, QGIS, GRASS
5. Social Moblizers: Graduates of any discipline with minimum 1 year experience.Preference will be given to the candidate having degree in sociology or social work and knowledge of tribal language.
6. Office assistant :- Graduate in any discipline. Typing Speed: 40 English & 30 Marathi / Hindi (endorsed by certificate) Experience in MS Office & Internet handling with good communication skills, Experience in accountancy will be preferred.
7. Nature Interpreter: Field experience in nature interpretation with good communication skills in Marathi, Hindi and English. Preference will be given to the candidate having knowledge of tribal language
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may Send your signed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR by Post to the OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF , PENCH TIGER RESERVE CONSERVATION FOUNDATION, NAGPUR ,Near Government Press, Zero Miles, Civil Lines, Nagpur 440 001 on or before, 30 January 2015 up to 5:00 pm