PGIMER Recruitment 2014 568 Sister, Junior Technician, Assistant vacancies. Online applications are invited from the citizens of India for recruitment of Group B and C posts i.e. 568 Sister, Junior Technician, Operation Theatre Assistant vacancies . Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 25-06-2014 to 28-07-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
PGIMER Vacancy Details:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-06-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 28-07-2014 by 23:59 Hrs
Last Date for Receipt of Applications/ Application Fee: 31-07-2014.
Name of the Posts:
Sister Grade-II: 468 Posts
Junior Technician: 95 Posts
- Lab: 74 Posts
- X-Ray: 21 Posts
Operation Theater Assistant : 05 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board/ university, certificate in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized institution or equivalent for Sister Post, B.Sc Medical Lab Technology for Jr Technician (Lab) Post, B.Sc Medical Technology (X-Ray)/ B.Sc Medical Technology Radiology for Jr Technician (X-Ray) Post, B.Sc Medical Technology (Operation Theatre/ Anaesthesia) for Operation Theatre Asst Post.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18-30 years as on last date for receipt of Applications. Age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for PH candidates & others will be applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of Online exam.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.pgimer.edu.in from 25-06-2014 to 28-07-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website www.pgimer.edu.in.
- Click on the Vacancies > Select the appropriate Position.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Candidates must have valid email ID, scanned copies of photograph & other relevant documents.
- Candidate should pay a fee in any Branch of State Bank of India through fee Payment Challan
- In the Power Jyoti PUL current account No:32211613319 of PGIMER.
- Candidates after having deposited the fee in the bank must ensure Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No/ Challan No given by the bank on it.
- 8. Revisit the website and enter the challan details carefully.
- 9. Fill all the relevant details carefully and submit the application form.
- 10. Take the printout copies of application form & send the copy of challan form to the concerned address.
- 11. And keep the copy of application form & original bank challan form for future use.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.500/- for SC/ ST candidates, Rs.1000/- for other candidates at any Branch of State Bank of India through fee Payment Challan in the Power Jyoti PUL current account No:32211613319 of PGIMER. The candidates after having deposited the fee in the bank must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No/ Challan No given by the bank on it.
Last Date: 28-07-2014
More Details: Click Here