PGIMER Recruitment 2015-2016 for 96 Medical Jobs. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh has issued notification for the recruitment of 96 Senior Residents, Senior Medical Officer (Casualty in Emergency), Jr/ Sr Demonstrator & Tutor (Medical) vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 28-11-2015.
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (or PGIMER) is a medical and research institution located in Chandigarh, India. It has educational, medical research and training facilities for its students.
The founders of the institute are Tulsi Das, Santokh Singh Anand, P N Chuttani, B N Aikat, Sant Ram Dhall and Bala Krishna. PGIMER was conceived and planned in 1960 to provide physical and intellectual milieu for young scientists working in multiple disciplines of medicine, to advance the frontiers of knowledge to render humane service to sick and suffering and to train medical and paramedical manpower, in Chandigarh. The Institute was established in 1962 under the erstwhile state of Punjab. It was declared as an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament (Sr. No. 51 of 1966).
PGIMER Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 96posts
Name of the Posts:
I. Senior Residents: 83 Posts
II. Senior Medical Officer: 02 Posts
III. Jr/ Sr Demonstrator: 10 Posts
IV. Tutor: 01 Post
Name of the Departments:
1. Anaesthesia: 09 Posts
2. Cardiac Anaesthesia: 02 Posts
3. Biochemistry: 01 Post
4. Paediatric Cardiology: 01 Post
5. Community Medicine/ School of Public Health: 01 Post
6. Forensic Medicine: 01 Post
7. General Surgery: 07 Posts
8. Hospital Administration: 05 Posts
9. Internal Medicine: 14 Posts
10. Microbiology: 06 Posts
11. Nuclear Medicine: 04 Posts
12. Obst. & Gynae: 05 Posts
13. Ophthalmology: 01 Post
14. Orthopaedics: 04 Posts
15. Otolaryngology (ENT): 02 Posts
16. Paediatrics: 03 Posts
17. Pharmacology: 01 Post
18. Radiodiagnosis: 07 Posts
19. Radiotherapy: 02 Posts
20. Renal Transplant Surgery: 05 Posts
21. Transfusion Medicine: 02 Posts
22. Senior Medical Officer (Emergency): 02 Posts
23. Biochemistry: 02 Posts
24. Biophysics: 01 Post
25. Neurology (Senior Demonstrator): 01 Post
26. Paediatric Medicine (Senior Demonstrator): 01 Post
27. Pharmacology: 01 Post
28. Radiodiagnosis (X-Ray) (Senior Demonstrator): 02 Posts
29. Tutor (Medical) in Transfusion Medicine: 01 Post
30. School of Public Health Jr. Demonstrator (Environment Health): 01 Post
31. School of Public Health Senior Demonstrator (Nutrition): 01 Post
The application form will be available on PGI website: From 06-11-2015 to 26-11-2015 (23.59 hours).
Last date for submission of Application: 28-11-2015.
For Post No.1, 2, 5, 6, 8 to 11 and 30 to 31
Written Examination: 14-12-2015
Departmental Assessment: 15-12-2015
Interview by Selection Committee: 16-12-2015
For Post No.4, 7, 12 to 17 and 26 to 27
Written Examination: 15-12-2015
Departmental Assessment: 16-12-2015
Interview by Selection Committee: 17-12-2015
For Post No.3, 18 to 25 and 28 to 29
Written Examination: 16-12-2015
Departmental Assessment: 17-12-2015
Interview by Selection Committee: 18-12-2015.
Age limit for all above advertised posts is 33 years except for the post
of Hospital Administration for which the age limit is 36 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates).
For Post No.1-21: Sr. Resident- Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- + NPA
For Post No.22: Sr. Medical Officer (Casualty) Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- + NPA
For Post No.23-28 & 30-31: Sr. Demonstrator (Medical) Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- + NPA
Sr. Demonstrator (Non Medical)-Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
Jr. Demonstrator (Non Medical)- Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-.
For Post No.29: Tutor (Medical) Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/- + NPA.
For No.I & II Candidates should have a Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act & must be registered with the Central/ State Medical Council, Postgraduate degree in the specialty concerned.
For No.III Candidates must have M.Sc./ Ph.D. in subject concerned/allied subject.
For No.IV Candidates must have A Medical qualification included in the Indian Medical Council (M.B.B.S.) with one year experience.
Candidate must be registered with the State/Central Medical Council.
The short-listed candidates (after the written examination) will be called for Departmental Assessment and Interview.
Candidates must have to pay Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST candidates and Rs. 1000/- for all other category candidates through challan form (triplicate) in any branch of State Bank of India. Candidates can go to any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the Power Jyoti PUL current account of PGIMER. The account No. of PGIMER for recruitment is 32211613319. The candidates after having deposited the fee in the bank must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No./ Challan No. given by the bank on it.
How to Apply:
The application along with copies of certificates duly attested by the Gazetted Officer in support of educational qualification(s), experience, age/date of birth certificate, caste certificate, latest OBC certificate, NOC from the present employer, if employed. One Latest passport size photograph and one copy of challan form should be sent through registered post or Speed Post only to the Asstt. Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh 160012 on or before 28-11-2015.
Related Government Jobs:
- Coffee Board of India Recruitment 2015-2016 for 62 Extension Inspector Posts
- SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2015-2016 for 50 Faculty Jobs
- BIT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 42 Associate, Assistant Professor Posts
- CIAL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 21 Junior Assistant Trainee Posts
- Western Coalfields Ltd Recruitment 2015-2016 for 247 Staff Nurse Jobs
Related Government Jobs in India
- PGIMER Recruitment 2016 For Senior Resident Vacancies
- PGIMER Recruitment 2016 For JRF & PA Research Fellow Vacancies
- PGIMER Recruitment 2015 for 111 Medical Officer and other Jobs
- West Bengal Health Department Recruitment 2014 For 2315 Medical Officer Jobs
- CNBC Recruitment 2014 for 67 Lab Technician, Assistant, Nurse Posts
- Assistant Professor jobs PGIMER Recruitment 2014-2015