Project Asst Vacancies CFTRI Recruitment 2014-2015. Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for CFTRI Recruitment? Here is the good news for you all. Central Food Technological Research Institute Recruitment For Project Assistant Vacancies. Central Food Technological Research Institute has released notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant Vacancies. There are almost 02 jobs or vacancies in Central Food Technological Research Institute. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 3rd November 2014.Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
CFTRI Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 02 Posts
Last Date For These Posts: 3rd November 2014.
Name of The Post:
- Project Assistant : 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: M.Sc in Biotechnology.
Applicants should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 03-11-2014 i.e., the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
Pay or Salary: Rs.12,000/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand Only) per month consolidated.
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/ contract phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates
Principal Scientist, FVT Department,
on or before 03-11-2014. Applications received after the due date (i.e., 03-11-2014) will be summarily rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/ post.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 03-11-2014 i.e., the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by Industry, for the remaining project period or till the funds is available, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.