PSSOU Bilaspur (PT. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University) is a state university located in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India. It is an open university offering distance education. It is recruiting application for the post of Assistant Registrar.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the PSSOU Bilaspur recruitment below:-Â
PSSOU Bilaspur Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Registrar
- No. of Posts: 2 Posts
- Qualification: Master™s Degree from a recognized University/Institute or B Grade in 7 Point scale of UGC norms or its equivalent.
- Desirable: Doctorate degree or published research work of merit & Administrative experience in a Government or Quasi-Government organization.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + GP Rs. 6,600/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 700/- for UR & OBC Candidates & Rs. 500/- for SC/ST Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Registrar, Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur (CG.) & payable at Bilaspur (C.G).
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 12/Jan/2015
How to Apply at PSSOU Bilaspur
Willing candidates who planning to apply visit on http://pssou.ac.in/Recruitment.aspx PSSOU Bilaspur recruitment link & click on the Advertisement for the Post of Asst. Registrars to know more details about above post & to get application form
Completely filled application in a prescribed format with all required documents, Bank Draft sent to The Registrar Office, Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University Chattisgarh, Bilaspur on or before 12/1/2015.