Public Service Commission Group 1 Recruitment 2016
Andhra Pradesh Public service commission (APPSC) invites online application forms from qualified candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Municipal commissioner, District welfare officer, Assistant commissioner, District registrar, Sub collector, Sub excise superintendent, Commercial tax officer, District social welfare department officer, Tribal welfare officer, DSP. Eligible candidates must have the qualification of graduation or Post graduation from a recognised University. Application mode is online. Total information regarding these posts is given below. Any query and problem just comment in box below, we will contact you immediately. Read full information for Public Service Commission recruitment 2016.
Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
Municipal commissioner, District welfare officer etc Posts
No. of Total Vacancies :
1. Municipal commissioner: 13 Posts
2. District welfare officer: 5 Posts
3. Assistant commissioner: 10 Posts
4. District registrar: 8 Posts
5. Sub collector: 5 Posts
6. Sub excise superindent: 10 Posts
7. Commercial tax officer: 13 Posts
8. District social welfare department officer: 4 Posts
9. Tribal welfare officer: 2 Posts
10. DSP: 24 Posts
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get monthly payment, please go through official notification.
Educational Eligibility :
Selection Process :
How To Apply
Document Needed For Online Apply :
Here some list of document that are necessary for online apply :
- Domicile/ Residential proof
- Identity Certificate
- Birth certificate
Must Follow Tips :
- After submitting Online Application form, aspirants are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Application forms received through any other mode will be summarily rejected.
- Size of your photograph should not more than 50 kb.
Download Advertisement/ Online Apply For Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016