Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2013 For Assistant Professor.Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professor in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya.
Company Name: Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya.
Assistant Professor 10
Qualification: BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech in relevant branch with First Class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech.Aptitude for Research is highly desirable.
Pay: 15,600 39,100+ GP 6,000/-
Fee: Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- (no fee for SC/ST of MP) drawn in favour of Registrar, RGPV payable at Bhopal should be submitted to the office of Registrar.
(University of Technology of Madhya Pradesh)
Airport Bypass Road, Gandhi Nagar, Bhopal 462036 (MP).
1. Equivalence for PhD is based on publication of 05 International Journal Papers, each Journal having a cumulative impact index of not less than 2.0, with incumbent as the main author and all 05 publications being in the authors area of specialization.
2. PhD shall be from a recognized University.
3. In case of research experience, good academic record and books/research paper publications /IPR/patents record shall be required as deemed fit by the expert members of the Selection
4. If the experience in industry is considered, the same shall be at managerial level equivalent to head of the department with active participation record in devising /designing, planning, executing, analyzing, quality control, innovating, training, technical books/research paper publications/IPR/patents, etc. as deemed fit by the expert members of the selection committee.
5. For the post of Head of the Department and Principal flair for Management and Leadership is essential as deemed fit by the expert members of the selection committee.