RBI (Reserve bank of India Service Board, Mumbai) is recruiting application for 19 vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager (Security) & Other. The Reserve Bank of India is the central bank of the country entrusted with monetary stability, the management of currency and the supervision of the financial as well as the payments system. Established in 1935, its functions and focus have evolved in response to the changing economic environment.
Applicants You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification, Pay Scale of the recruitment below:-Â Â Â Â Â Â
RBI Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Manager (Security)
- No.of Post: 19
- Max Age:Â 25-40 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 17,000/-
- Mode of Selection: will be through Interview.
- Application Fee: Rs.100/- Fees are required to be paid only in the manner prescribed in this advertisement. Bank Transaction charges for Offline/ Online Payment of application fees (if any) will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Opening date of Online Application : 9/March/2015
- Closing Date of Online Registration : 23/March/2015
- Last Date for Payment of Fees : 23/March/2015
- Last date of registration Print copy submission : 30/March/2015 (for Assistant Manager “Security)
How to Apply at RBI
Aspired candidates who planning to apply may refer RBI recruitment link to get more details about above post & to get application form. Candidates can also visit the www.rbi.org.in official website of Reserve Bank of India. Neatly filled application in prescribed format along with all relevant attested documents sent to “The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Post Bag No. 4618, Mumbai Central Post Office, Mumbai – 400 008 on or before 23 March 2015.