RBI Recruitment 2016 for 2 Part Time Medical Consultant Posts. RBI has been released a notification for 02 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 16th may 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
RBI Recruitment 2016 Details:
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 16-05-2016.
Total No. of Posts: 02 Posts
Name of the Post:
- .Part Time Medical Consultant : 02 posts
Educational Qualification for RBI Recruitment 2016:
Candidate must complete Medical Graduate (MBBS) of any recognized University in the allopathic system of medicine and should, in addition, possess at least 2 years experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner.
Candidates with previous hospital experience (at least 2 years) and who have their private dispensaries or places of residence near the aforesaid dispensaries (within a radius of 10-15 kms.) will, other things being equal, be given preference.
Pay or Salary:
- Rs.750/- per hour for the first three years of contractual services and Rs.950/- per hour after completion of three years of Contractual service.
- Out of total monthly remuneration, a sum of Rs.1000/- will be treated as conveyance expenses.
- Reimbursement of mobile charges of Rs.1000/- will also be provided.
- The Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai will be conducting an interview for selection of panel to
engage 02 (two) Part-Time Medical Consultants (BMC).
- Selection will be made through interview of eligible candidates.
- The Bank reserves theright to raise the minimum eligibility standards, etc. in order to limit the number of
candidates to be called for interview.
- The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
- The Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who are not being called for the interview.
- The Board of Interview will have at least one qualified medical professional. Candidates selected for the post will be appointed subject to acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Contract as per Annex I and Code of Conduct as per Annex II.
- The selected applicant has to sign an agreement for Contract with the bank before engagement of the services of Part-Time Medical Consultant (BMC) (on contract basis) with fixed hourly remuneration.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2016:
The candidates should submit applications in the prescribed format (Copy enclosed). The completed applications in all respects should be reach to Recruitment Section, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai Office, Main Building, Fort, Mumbai 400 001 on or before 16/05/2016. The application should be sent in a cover superscribed Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant on Contract Basis