RPF(Railway Protection Force) is inviting application for the post of Women Constable
Find some of the important details related to the RPF recruitment in the following section :-
Important Dates :
LastÂ Date of Application :07-03-2016
Last Date to Apply Online for All Other Candidates : 01-03-2016 by 17:30 hrs
RPF Recruitment Details :
Name of Post :
1. Railway Protection Force: 1827 Posts
i. SC: 264 Posts
ii. ST: 145 Posts
iii. OBC: 614 Posts
iv. UR: 804 Posts
2. Railway Protection Special Force: 203 Posts
i. SC: 23 Posts
ii. ST: 33 Posts
iii. OBC: 52 Posts
iv. UR: 95 Posts
Qualification : Candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
Pay Scale : Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay `.2,000/- plus usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees from time to time.
Mode of Selection : Candidates will be selected based on written examination, physical efficiency test, physical measurement test, document verification & bonus marks on the basis of NCC/ sports certificates & height.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-25 years as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC & for others as per rules.
How to Apply at RPF:
For Remote Areas Candidates: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in/ www.rpfonlinereg.in or offline on or before 07-03-2016.
For All Other Candidates: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in/ www.rpfonlinereg.in on or before 01-03-2016 by 17:30 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in/ www.rpfonlinereg.in.
3. Click on Register Online for Recruitment in RPF ”> Apply Now.
4. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
5. Now take printout of online application for future use.
For detailed advertisement check the below link. Check other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in India.