SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2014 For 473 Technician Vacancies. SAIL invites online applications for the following non-executive posts for its integrated steel plant at Burnpur a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of Rs.49350 crore (FY 2012-13) is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market.
SAIL Burnpur Recruitment Details:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 31-05-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 05-07-2014
Location: West Bengal
Name of the Posts:
I Operator-cum-Technician: 299 Posts
- Boiler Operation: 09 Posts
- Trainee: 290 Posts
II Attendant-cum-Technician: 174 Posts
- Boiler Operation 05 Posts
- Trainee 169 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in engineering from Govt Recognized Institute with 2nd Class or 1st Class Certificate of Boiler Competency for Sr.No:1(i) Post, Matriculation and ITI from Govt Recognized Institute with at least 2nd Class Certificate of Boiler Competency for Sr.No:2(i) Post, Matriculation with 3 years full time Diploma in engineering in Automobile/ Ceramics/ Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics for Sr.No:1(ii) Post, Matriculation and ITI (full time) in Air-conditioning & Refrigeration/ Draughtsman (Civil)/ Draughtsman(Mech)/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Fitter/ Machinist/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle/ Mechanic Diesel/ Turner/ Welder trades from Govt Recognised Institute for Sr.No:2(ii) Post, Matriculation with Heavy Duty Vehicle Driving License and having at least one year experience in operation of Dumpers for ACT Dumper Operator Posts.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18-30 years for General candidates, 18-35 years for SC, ST candidates for 18-33 years for OBC candidates as on 01-06-2014 for OCT, ACT (Boiler Operation) Post, 18-28 years for General candidates, 18-33 years for SC, ST candidates, 18-31 years for OBC candidates as on 01-06-2014 for ACT, OCT (Trainee) Posts.
Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.sail.co.in from 31-05-2014 to 05-07-2014. Candidates applying for OCT, ACT (Boiler Operation) Posts may send their printout copies of applications along with on-line registration slip, attested copies of Qualification certificates, Caste certificate, Age certificate, Certificate of Boiler Competency & other relevant documents on or before 21-07-2014 to DGM (Pers-CF), CEOs Office Complex, 7 The Ridge, Burnpur-713325.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.250/- for OCT (Boiler Operation, Trainee) Posts, Rs.150/- for ACT (Boiler Operation, Trainee) Posts for General/ OBC candidates, Rs.50/- for SC/ ST candidates through Pay-in-slip downloaded from the website tate Bank of India specially opened at Power Jyoti Account No:31932241266 at Burnpur. After receiving the fee, the concerned branch of SBI will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the branch. Candidates should enter the fee details while applying Online.
General Instructions :
- Before applying online, candidates should have valid E-mail id, mobile number.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph with signature and all relevant documents mentioned in notification.
- Log on to website www.sail.co.in.
- Click on the link Career> select the post and click on Apply Now.
- Fill the online application form with mandatory details and download the pay in slip for payment of application fee.
- Pay the fee as mentioned above and receive Unique Journal Number and branch code of the branch collecting the money and fill details in the online application form and submit it.
- After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated registration slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
Last Date: 05-07-2014
More Details: Click Here