SAIL Recruitment Notification 2013 For Operator cum-Technician.Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP), a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) a Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise and the leading steel-making company in India.Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 08-06-2013.
SAIL Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Vacancies: 232
Name Of The Post:
Operator cum-Technician: 126
Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): 106
Age Limit: From 18 Years to 28 years
Education Qualification:Matriculation with 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering in the discipline of Metallurgy/ Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics from a Govt. recognized institute.Matriculation with ITI (Full time) in the trades of Fitter / Electrician /Welder / Electronics from a Govt. recognized institute.
Application Fee: a) Candidates belonging to General/OBC category will be required to pay application fee of : i. Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty only) for the post of Operator-cum Technician (Trainee) . ii. Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty only) for the post of Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)
b) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ESM category will be required to pay processing fee of Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) for the post of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) / Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee).
c) In addition to the application / processing fee as above, candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty only) as Bank Charges.
How To Apply: Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAILs website www.sail.co.in at the link Careers with SAIL. No other mode of application shall be accepted. To apply, candidates may click at the link of the post applying for and submit information online in the appropriate fields.
1. Candidates not fulfilling the requirements specified in this advertisement need not apply.
2. Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognised by State Govt. /Central Govt.
3. Selection/joining of the candidate will be subject to medical fitness as per rules of the company.
4. Candidates employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies shall have to produce NOC from the employer at the time of interview.
5. No Traveling Expenses would be payable to candidates called for Written Test. Outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories, attending the interview will be reimbursed 2nd Class; single to and fro Railway fare/Bus fare from the normal place of correspondence to the place of interview by the shortest route on production of original ticket(s), provided the distance covered by rail or road is more than 30
kilometers each way.
6. SAIL/RSP reserve the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature or the whole process of test/interview, without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
7. Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria.
8. Ex-Serviceman candidates are required to produce Civil Equivalence certificate of his/her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview.
9. If the SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/ Hindi/ Odia, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
10. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Rourkela.
Last Date: 08-06-2013.