Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER)
Graduate Apprentice Trainee
Address: IIT Campus, Powai, Mumbai , Maharashtra 400076
Pay scale ( वेतन ) : Rs 10, 000/- Per month + Subsidized Canteen Food and Pickup/drop from Vikroli and Goregaon railway stations by Bus
Educational requirements ( शैक्षिक आवश्यकता ) : BE / B. Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical Engineering/Computer Engineering / Information Technology with Minimum 55% Marks The candidates who have registered with BOAT (Board of Apprentice Trainee) Mumbai are eligible to apply
Age limit ( आयु सीमा ) : 25 Years
How to apply ( आवेदन कैसे करे ) : Interested candidates who fulfill the conditions should report for interview with a copy of their bio-data, photocopy and original certificates.
Detail of job interview: 12th October 2017, 9: 30 AM
Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER) recruits Graduate Apprentice Trainee Post. Candidates with BE / B. Tech experience can apply.
About Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER)
SAMEER was set up as an autonomous R & D laboratory at Mumbai under the then Department of Electronics, Government of India with a broad mandate to undertake R & D work in the areas of Microwave Engineering and Electromagnetic Engineering Technology. It is an offshoot of the special microwave products unit (SMPU) set up in 1977 at the TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH (TIFR), Mumbai. SAMEER, Mumbai was setup in 1984.
The centre of Electromagnetics, Chennai of the then Department of Electronics (DOE) was merged with SAMEER in 1987.
SAMEER Kolkata centre was set up in 1994 for research & Development in Millimetrewave Technology.
A new centre is being established at Navi Mumbai campus of SAMEER for augmentation of EMI/EMC FACILITY for CE Marking of Electronics products.
To achieve excellence in application oriented research in the areas of Microwave /RF Electronics and Electromagnetics.
1. Research & Development activities in the areas of its expertise.
2. Engage in product development driven by technology and user requirement.
3. Develop expertise in areas of competence.
4. Create business division and to make it commercially viable in the long run
5. Become multi disciplinary institution and to carter to diversified applications for Rf and microwave areas
6. Undertake training ad consultancy in areas of competence.
7. Keep pace with rapidly changing technology by continuous training of its manpower
8. Become a non hierarchical organization empowering people at all levels with appropriate authority and accountability
SAMEER is committed to meeting user agencies requirement by providing world-class technology and services. Continuous improvement and teamwork will guide our pursuit for excellence.
Website Address: http://www.sameer.gov.in/
Address : I.I.T. Campus, Powai,
Post Box No: 8448
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Pincode – 400076
Email-id : email@example.com
Fax : : (+91-22) 25723254