South Central Railway Recruitment 2016-2017 for 20 Sports Quota Posts. South Central Railway has been released a notification for 20 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 17th October 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||South Central Railway|
|Number of Vacancies||20 posts.|
|Name of the Post||Sports Quota|
|Last Date To Apply||17-10-2016|
Name of the Post:
Candidates age should be 18 to 25 Years as on 1st January 2017. No Age Relaxation.
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be Rs.5200-20200/-
Educational Qualification for South Central Railway Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidates should be complete 10th or ssc or equivalent with ITI for the post of Technician,Grade-III in Gradepay Rs.1900/-.For other categories in Gradepay Rs.2000/1900 is 12th or Intermediate or equivalent examination.
Minimum Sports Norms for Recruitment:
- Represented the Country in any of the Category-B Championships/ events.
- At least 3rd Position in any of the Category-C Championships/ events.
- At least 3rd Position in Senior/ Youth/ Junior National Championships.
- At least 3rd Position in National Games organized under aegis of Indian Olympic Association.
- At least 3rd Position in All India Inter University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities.
- 1st Position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category).
The selection procedure will be followed by Written Test.
Candidates are required to pay A Non-refundable fee of Rs.100/- (For General / OBC) should be paid in the form of crossed Bank Draft / Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, South Central Railway payable at Secunderabad. The Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities, Women, Minority and Economically Backward Classes (Family income is less than Rs.50,000/- per annum) are exempted from the payment of fees.
How to Apply for South Central Railway Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates must send Applications by Post (business / registered) and addressed to The Assistant Personnel Officer (Rectt. & HQ), Room No. 416, Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, 4th Floor, Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad 500 071 (Telangana), so as to reach the officer on or before 17/10/2016 up to 17:00 Hours.