Sri Aurobindo College (Morning), University of Delhi, New Delhi is recruiting application for 62 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor. Sri Aurobindo College is situated in the heart of South Delhi in Malviya Nagar, in the vicinity of Qutab Minar, Sri Aurobindo Ashram, IIT (Delhi), NCERT and Qutab Institutional Area.It is walking distance from the Malviya Nagar market and PVR Saket. The college is well connected with the rest of the city by buses and Delhi Metro.
Applicants see the details like Max Age, Qualification, Pay Scale of the recruitment below:-Â Â Â
Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment Details:
|Sr.No.||Subject Name||No. of Posts|
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- No. of Posts: 62
- Qualification: Master Degree in concerned subjects with 55% marks aggregation/Must be qualified NET Examination/Minimum Teaching/Research Work Experience
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- + G.P Rs.6000/-
- Advertisement No : Teaching/SAC/2015/01
- Last date for receipt of the Application : 21days from date of Advertisement Publication.
- Application Fees: Unreserved/OBC candidates â€“ Rs.250/- & SC/ST/PWD candidates â€“ Rs.100/-, Bank Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Principal, Sri Aurobindo College, payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply at Sri Aurobindo College
Interested/Eligible applicants are Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment to apply Online through College official Website and filled online application should be submit/registered on before 21days from date of Advertisement Publication.