Sashastra Seema Bal (DAVP)is inviting application for the post of Sub Inspector & Asst Sub Inspector
Find some of the important details related to the SSB recruitment in the following section :-
Important Dates :
LastÂ Date of Application : 21 Feb 2016
SSB Recruitment Details :
Name of Post : Sub Inspector & Asst Sub Inspector
1. SI(Staff Nurse)
3. ASI(Operation Theatre Technician)
4. ASI(Dental Technician)
6. Head Constable(Steward)
Qualification : 10+2 with Science or equivalent from a recognized University or Board or Institution, Should be in possession of three years Diploma in General Nursing from an Institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government, Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution, Should be in possession of Diploma or certificate in Catering Kitchen management from a reputed institute.
Pay Scale :
1. Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse) Pay Band-II, 9300-34800 + Grade Pay ofÂ 4200/- per month.
2. Assistant Sub-Inspectors (Pharmacist, Operation Theatre Technician, Dental Technician & Radiographer) Pay Band-I, 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of 2800/- per month.
3. Head Constable(Steward) Pay Band- I, 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of 2400/- per month.
4. Constables (Waiter, Carpenter, Painter, Tailor, Cobbler, Gardener & Ayah) Pay Band-I, 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of 2000/- per month.
Mode of Selection :Â Candidates will be selected on basis of Written Test & Interview.
Age Limit: 20 to 30 years
Application Fee : The General and OBC category candidates should pay examination fee of Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty only) in the form of IPO/Demand Draft/Banker Cheque in favour of PAO, SSB, MHA, New Delhi, payable at State Bank of India, R.K. Puram, New Delhi (Branch Code- 01076).
How to Apply at SSB: Eligible and desirous candidates should send their application form duly filled in on the prescribed format addressed to the Assistant Director (Recruitment), Force Hqr, SSB, East Block-V, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 on or before 21st February 2016.
For detailed advertisement check the below link. Check other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in India.