SSC NWR Recruitment 2016-2017 for 171 Group-B,C Posts. SSC NWR released a recruitment notification for 171 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 26th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
SSC NWR Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||SSC NWR|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree,Masters Degree,Matriculation,Intermediate|
|Number of Vacancies||171 posts|
|Name of the Post||Group-B,C|
|Last Date To Apply||26-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- INVESTIGATOR GR. II:15 posts
- JUNIOR SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT:01 post
- FIELD-CUM-LABORATORY ATTENDANT:01 post
- LABORATORY ASSISTANT:01 post
- LABORATORY ATTENDANT:02 posts
- FOREMAN (HORTICULTURE):02 posts
- ASSISTANT ARCHAEOLOGIST:24 posts
- SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT:01 post
- PLANNING ASSISTANT:01 post
- GEOGRAPHER:23 posts
- DATA PROCESSING ASSISTANT GRADE A:09 posts
- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST:06 posts
- TECHNICIAN:01 post
- DRAUGHTSMAN GRADE III:01 post
- STOCKMAN (Junior Grade):02 posts
- CARPET TRAINING OFFICER:51 posts
- LABORATORY ATTENDANT:01 post
- FARM MANAGER:02 posts
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION ASSISTANT:01 post
- JUNIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT:01 post
- SENIOR RESEARCH ASSISTANT:02 posts
- ASSISTANT PLANT PROTECTION OFFICER (CHEMISTRY):09 posts
- JUNIOR CHEMIST:01 post
- SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT(MECHANICAL):05 posts
- FIELDMAN:06 posts
- INVESTIGATOR:01 post
- SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT(CHEMICAL):01 post
Candidates age should be Between 18 25 years for Group-C posts,not exceding 30 years for Group-B posts.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Group-B posts will be Rs.9300-34800/-
- The pay or salary for Group-C posts will be Rs.5200-20200/-
Educational Qualification for SSC NWR Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Bachelors Degree with Statistics or Mathematics or Economics or Commerce as one of the subjects from a recognised University. Certificate/ DiplomaCourse in Computer Operation or software from a recognized Institution
- Masters Degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy or Microbiology or Biochemistry or Bacteriology or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Physiology from a 4 recognized University or Institute or Associateship Diploma of Institution of Chemists (India).
- Matriculation or equivalent pass
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary or 12th pass with Science or Agriculture subjects from a recognized Board or University. Three Years experience in Laboratory work in any reputed laboratory.
- 12th class pass from a recognized Board. Experience of Laboratory work for two years.For more details see official notification.
Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- through SBI Net-Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards or through SBI Challan. The Fee should be paid separately for each category of post applied. No fee for All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen, eligible for reservation, are exempted from paying application fee.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for OMR/Computerised Based Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination based on the percentage of marks in Essential Qualifications as indicated by them in their application. Candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:25, i.e. 25 candidates for every vacancy, subject to availability of sufficient number of eligible candidates.
How to Apply for SSC NWR Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates are required to Apply Online through SSC Online portal on or before 26/09/2016 up to 5:00 PM. After filling up the Online Application Form Online and after making payment of Examination Fee, candidate should take a print out of the Application Form, sign the same, affix a copy of the same photograph used for filling up online application and attach self-attested copies of Certificates/ documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, proof of Caste/Category [SC/ST/OBC/PH(PWD)/EXS in the format as given in the Notice] issued by the Competent Authority and send the same to The Deputy Regional Director Staff Selection Commission, North Western Region, Kendriya Sadan, Ground Floor, Sector 9A, Chandigarh 160 009 so as to reach the Regional Office within ten days from the last date prescribed for payment of fee.