SSC Recruitment 2016-2017 for Assistant Archivist, Data Processing Assistant and uplicating Machine Operator Posts. Staff Selection Commission released a notification for 269 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 26th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
SSC Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Number of Vacancies||269 posts|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Archivist,Data Processing Assistant|
|Last Date To Apply||26-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Archivist (General)
- Data Processing Assistant
- Duplicating Machine Operator
Candidates age should be 18-30 years.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Assistant Archivist post is Rs.9300Rs.34800/- and Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- The pay or salary for Data Processing Assistant post is Rs.5200Rs.20200/- and Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- The pay or salary for Duplicating Machine Operator Rs.5200Rs.20200/- and Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
For more details see official notification.
Educational Qualification for SSC Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Masters Degree in History with an optional paper in Indian History of post-1750 period of a recognized University or equivalent.Diploma in Archival studies or 2 years experience of Research in Modern Indian History in the period from 1750 onwards/teaching of Modern Indian History in a recognised educational institution/work in a Government Records Office.
- Degree of a recognized University with Science, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Statistics or equivalent.Diploma or Certificate in Computer Application from a Government recognized institution or knowledge of programming, system operations and systems analysis to be judged through suitable tests.
- Matriculation or equivalent examination passed. Certificate on operating Duplicating Machine.For more details see official notification.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Candidates are required to pay application fee Ra 100/- through net banking / credit cards or debit cards through state bank of India bank Challan. Women categories candidates / Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) and EXSM categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through official website of Staff selection commission website http://ssconline.nic.in from 27th August 2016 to 26th September 2016.