Tamil Nadu Forest Department was established as the Madras Forest Department in 1855 by Dr. Hugh Francis Cleghorn, “the father of scientific forestry in India”. The department is responsible for managing all the protected areas and forests plus environmental and wildlife related issues of Tamil Nadu state in South India. It is recruiting application for 181 vacancies of Forester & Field Assistant posts.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the Tamil Nadu Forest Department recruitment below:-Â Â
Tamil Nadu Forest Department Recruitment Details:
- Post Name & No. of Posts: 181 Posts
- Forester (TNFD): 148 Posts
- Forester (TAFCORN): 17 Posts
- Field Assistant: 16 Posts
- Qualification: Bachelors™ in Science or Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Max Age: 30 Years
- Pay Scale:
- For Forester Posts: Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,400/- per month
- For Field Assistant Posts: Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,200/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Written examination, Physical test, Medical test & Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 322/- For more details please refer the notification,
- Commencement of Sale of Application: 22/Dec/2014
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30/Jan/2015
How to Apply at Tamil Nadu Forest Department
Aspired candidates who planning to apply visit on http://www.forests.tn.nic.in/new_update.html Tamil Nadu Forest Department recruitment link & click on the Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee – Advertisement Notification filling up of vacant posts through Direct Recruitment to get more details about above posts.
Neatly filled application along with all supportive documents sent to Chief Post Master, Anna Road HO, Chennai-600 002 on or before 30/1/2015.