Tamil Nadu SSC Recruitment 2016-2017 for 20 Various Posts. Tamil Nadu SSC has released a notification for 20 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 03rd October 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Tamil Nadu SSC Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Tamil Nadu SSC|
|Qualification||Masters degree,Bachelors degree,Diploma|
|Number of Vacancies||20 posts|
|Name of the Post||Senior Technical Assistant and others|
|Last Date To Apply||03-10-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Senior Technical Assistant
- Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions)
- Textile Designer
- Court Master
- Tubewell Operator
- Farm Assistant
- Junior Chemist
Candidate age should not be more than 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 3rd October 2016.
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be Rs.9300-34800/- per Month
- Educational Qualification for Tamil Nadu SSC Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Masters degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or Institution.
- Degree In Agriculture followed by Post Graduate in Agronomy/Plant Breeding /Genetics of a recognized University or equivalent
- Masters degree in Tamil /Malayalam / Telugu/ Kannada with Ancient Indian History as a subject at Bachelors degree level from a recognized University or equivalent or Masters degree in History with Ancient Indian History as a subject and Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu/ Kannada as one of the subjects at Bachelors degree level from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Bachelors Degree in Textile Design or Fine Arts with Textile Designs as a subject from a recognized University or Institute. Two years experience as a Designer in the field of textile designing with appropriate motifs and colour combination as well as layout of designs on paper and fabrics in a handloom establishment or in a dye house.Three years Diploma in Fine Arts with textile designs as a subject from a recognized University or Institute Three years experience as a Designer in the field of textile designing with appropriate motifs and colour combination as well as layout of designs on paper and fabrics in a handloom establishment or a dye house.For more details see official notification.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs.100/- through net banking / credit cards or debit cards through state bank of India bank Challan. Women categories candidates / Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) and EXSM categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu SSC Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eliigble Candidates may apply online through official website of Staff selection commission website http://ssconline.nic.in on or before 3rd October 2016.