TISS Recruitment 2016-2017 for 20 Professor Posts. TISS released a recruitment notification for 20 jobs or vacancies apply online. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 13th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
TISS Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Qualification||Masters and Ph.D.,Bachelors degreeB.Com.,H.S.C|
|Number of Vacancies||20 posts|
|Name of the Post||Professor|
|Last Date To Apply||13-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Swami Vivekananda Chair Professor:01 post
- Professor:01 post
- Associate Professor:03 posts
- Manager (Legal):01 post
- Assistant Librarian:01 post
- System Analyst cum Programmer:01 post
- Psychiatric Social Worker:01 post
- Social Worker:01 post
- Stenographer Grade II:04 posts
- Stenographer Grade III:04 posts
- Upper Division Clerk (Fin. & A/cs.):01 post
- Telephone Operator:01 post
Candidates age limit should be 55 to 70 years.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Professor post is Rs.37,400-Rs.67,000/- with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/-
- The pay or salary for Assosiate Professor post is Rs.37,400-Rs.67,000/- with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.9,000/-
- The pay or salary for Manager (Legal) post is Rs.60,000-Rs.70,000/- per month
- The pay or salary for Assistant Librarian post is Rs.15600-Rs.39100/- Academic Grade Pay Rs.6000.
- The pay or salary for System-Analyst-cum-Programmer post is Rs.15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5,400/-
For more details see official notification.
Educational Qualification for TISS Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Masters and Ph.D. in Law, Political Sciences, Anthropology, Economics and other Social Sciences. A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level. Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology -mediated teaching learning process.
A minimum score of 400 points as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulation 2010 in Appendix III.
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. in Anthropology, Architecture and Planning, Economics, Education,Engineering, History, Law, Management, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, and inter-disciplinary areas of social, health, management, development, habitat, disaster and climate sciences and active engagement in research with strong publications record. A Masters Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed). A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with consistent engagement in basic and applied research with strong publications record. Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology -mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students. A minimum score of 300 points as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulation 2010 in Appendix III.
- Bachelors degree in Law with 60% marks. Knowledge of use of personal computers and applications. 5 years experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of Central/State Government/any large organization and/or legal associate / legal consultant in an Advocates or Solicitors office.
Candidates are required to pay Rs.1000/- for each post should be paid online only. The SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are not applicable for paying this fee which they should upload the prescribed reservation certificate. The application will be valid only on receipt of the fees. The candidate should clearly note that the Institute will consider only online applications.
The selection proceduree will be followed by Written Test, Making Presentation and to appear for Interview.
How to Apply for TISS Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates Registration Online through TISS Recruitment Portal on or before 30/09/2016.