TISS Recruitment 2016-2017 for 05 Various Posts. TISS (Tata Institute of Social Sciences) has released a notification for 05 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 18th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
TISS Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Number of Vacancies||05 posts|
|Name of the Post||Senior RO,DO,RO|
|Salary||Rs.45,000 to 57,000/-|
|Last Date To Walk-in||18-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Senior Research Officer /Programme Manager:01 post
- Documentation Officer / Programme Manager:01 post
- Research Officer:03 posts
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Senior Research Officer /Programme Manager post is Rs.45,000 to 57,000/-
- The pay or salary for Documentation Officer / Programme Manager post is Rs.45,000 to 57,000
- The pay or salary for Research Officer post is Rs.27,000 to 30,000/-
Educational Qualification for TISS Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete MPhil/Ph.D with five years of research/documentation/field experience and evidence of leadership roles in projects for Senior Research Officer /Programme Manager post.
- Candidates should be complete MPhil/Ph.D with five years of research/documentation/field experience and evidence of leadership to projects (or MA with more than 8 years of relevant experience) for Documentation Officer / Programme Manager post.
- Candidates should be complete MA/MSc with 1 to 2 years of research/documentation/field experience for Research Officer post.
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work. In 1944, it was renamed as the Tata Institute of Social Sciences. The year 1964 was an important landmark in the history of the Institute, when it was declared Deemed to be a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act (UGC), 1956.
Since its inception, the Vision of the TISS has been to be an institution of excellence in higher education that continually responds to changing social realities through the development and application of knowledge, towards creating a people-centred, ecologically sustainable and just society that promotes and protects dignity, equality, social justice and human rights for all. The TISS works towards its Vision through:
How to Apply for TISS Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates may send their Soft copy of detailed CV, sample of writing and the summary sheet mail to email@example.com with the subject line: Application for DTSF on or before 18-08-2016.