TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) is a central agency established in 1923 by the Constitution of India that acts to ensure future capability and sustainability within the Public Service in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is inviting online application for 417 vacancies of Assistant Agricultural Officer post.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the TNPSC recruitment below:-
TNPSC Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Agricultural Officer
- No. of Posts: 417 Posts
- Qualification: HSC Passed from recognized board or equivalent & Diploma in Agriculture from recognized University/institute.
- Max Age: 30 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,800/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Candidates performance in Written test and Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 150/- for Unreserved Categories & Rs. 50/- for Reserved Categories.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through offline mode by Post Office or Indian Bank or through Online Payment by Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 30/Jan/2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27/Feb/2015
- Date of Written Examination: 18/Apr/2015
How to Apply at TNPSC
Interested candidates who planning to apply may refer TNPSC recruitment link to know more details about above post & to apply online visit on http://tnpscexams.net/ link. Candidates can submit their online application till 27/2/2015.