TNPSC Recruitment Notification 2014 Clerks and Assistants (2269 Vacancies). Applications are invited only through online mode up to 05.03.2014 for admission to the Written Examination for direct recruitment against the vacancies for the year 2013-2014 in the following posts included in Combined Civil Services ExaminationII (Non-Interview Posts) (Group-II A Services) [Service Code No.004]. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 5th March 2014.
Total Number of Vacancies: 2269 .
Last date for submission of applications: 05-03-2014.
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 07-02-2014.
Date of Written Examination: 18-05-2014.
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Location: Tamil Nadu.
Personal Clerks: 80 posts in various departments.
Assistants: 2189 posts in various departments.
Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Commerce or Economics or Statistics.
Pay or Salary: Rs.5200-20200/-(Personal Clerk), Rs.5200- 20200/-(Assistant).
How to Apply:
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commissions Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. Candidates are cautioned to keep their e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Main Written Examination, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID only.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
General Terms & Condition:
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to each post /Divisions in respect of post of Assistant in Commercial Tax Department separately. The Unit wise distribution of vacancies will be announced later as per the rules in force.
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable to modification with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalization of selection.
- The selection for appointment to the above said posts is purely provisional subject to final orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed in Madras High Court and High Court of Madurai Bench.
- If no qualified and suitable women candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
- 10% of vacancies out of 30% of vacancies set apart for Women candidates in direct recruitment are reserved for Destitute Widows in respect of the posts for which the scale of pay does not exceed Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2800/- (PB 1)
- Reservation to Ex-Servicemen will apply for this recruitment. If no qualified and suitable Ex-Servicemen belonging to a particular category is available for selection for appointment against reserved turn, such turn shall be filled up by a candidate other than Ex-Servicemen but belonging to the particular communal category.
- 3% reservation for Differently Abled person is applicable for this recruitment. If no suitable DA candidate belonging to a particular Differently Abled category is available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, it will be filled as per rules in force
Last Date: 05-03-2014.
More Details: TNPSC Recruitment 2014