TNPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 813 Officer Jobs. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment for 813 Village Administrative Officer Vacancies. TNPSC has been released a notification for 813 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending applications on or before 14th December 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
In the year 1923, the Indian Government established a Public Service Commission to examine the salary structure of the Indian Civil Service. The Commission was composed of four Englishmen and four Indian with Lord Lee of Fareham serving as its Chairman. The Commission also addressed the rate of Indianisation of the Indian Civil Service and the Indian Police. It determined a rate which in fifteen years would make the Indian Civil Service with a fifty per cent Indian membership and the same in twenty-five years for the Indian Police.
It was left largely to the discretion of provincial Governments to recruit and exercise control over their Services, as deemed proper. As a result of the discretionary powers left to provincial Government, the Government of Madras and Punjab proposed to set up their own Public Service Commissions.
The Madras Service Commission thus came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929. Madras Presidency had the unique honour, of being the first province in India to establish their own Service Commission.
The Madras Service Commission started with three Members, including the Chairman. After re-organisation of States in 1957, several state level Commissions were constituted. The Madras Service Commission became Madras Public Service Commission with headquarters at Madras in the year 1957. During 1970, when the name of the State was changed into Tamil Nadu, the Madras Public Service Commission also accordingly got renamed as the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).
TNPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply: 14-12-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 813 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Village Administrative Officer
Candidates should possess the following Qualification on the Date of this Notification viz. 12.11.2015.
Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz. Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies. Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this notification. (Details are at para 11 of the Instructions to the candidates). The applicants who have not passed S.S.L.C. Examination or its equivalent are not eligible even if they possess a higher qualification. Candidates claiming equivalence of qualification should upload evidence for such claim in the form of Government Order (G.O.) issued prior to the date of this Notification. The G.O. issued after the date of Notification will not be accepted. Further details are at paragraph 10 of the Instructions to the Candidates.
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all castes: 21 Years to 40 Years
Others [i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]: 21 Years to 30 Years
Pay or Salary: Rs.5,200 20,200/- + 2,400-G.P (PB1)
- One Time Registration fee: Rs.50/-
- Examination fee: Rs.75/-
Mode of Fee Payment:
- Examination fee Rs.75/- (Rupees Seventy five only)
- Candidates have to register their basic particulars through One-Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.50/- towards registration fee. The registration shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of one-time registration.
- Candidates should also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office
- Candidates can avail exemption from paying Examination Fees as per eligibility criteria.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of DD/Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
- Those who have already registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e. Rs.50/- and it is enough to pay the Examination Fee of Rs.75 alone.
- Candidates who have made one time registration must apply for this post also. One time registration is only to avail exemption for application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration.
Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Examination and following rule of reservation of appointments.
At the time of Counselling, based on the availability of vacancies, option exercised and eligibility candidates will be allotted to the districts. (For further details refer Notification of the Instructions to Candidates)
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online through the website www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in on or before 14th December 2015, Candidates should ensure their eligibility for examination: The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of memo of admission to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been fully cleared by the Commission.