TVNL Recruitment 2016-2017 for 48 Typist and other Posts.TVNL has been released a notificationfor 48 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 26th October 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
TVNL Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Qualification||Graduate Degree,B. Com./B. Sc.,B.A,|
|Number of Vacancies||48 posts|
|Name of the Post||Typist and other|
|Last Date To Apply||26-10-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Lower Division Assistant:23 posts
- Computer Typist I:14 posts
- Computer Typist II:09 posts
- Junior Account Clerk:03 posts
Candidates age should be 35 years as on 31.08.2016, i.e., not born earlier than 31.08.1981. Maximum of 05 years age relaxation for ST/SC (female and male) candidates, 02 years age relaxation for BC-I/BC-II candidates and 3 years age relaxation for female (UR/BC-I/BC-II) candidates.
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be Rs.5200-20200/-
Educational Qualification for TVNL Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete Graduate Degree in Science/ Commerce/ Arts from any Government recognized university for Lower Division Assistant post.
- Candidates should be complete Graduate Degree in Science/ Commerce/ Arts from any Government recognized university with 04 years experience as ComputerOperator in Govt./ Semi Govt./ Govt. Undertaking/ PSUs. Must have certified knowledge and working experience in MS Office. Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi for Computer Typist I post.
- Candidates should be complete Graduate in Science/ Commerce/ Arts from any Government recognized university and must have certified knowledge and working experience in MS Office. Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and 30 (Thirty) words per minute in Hindi for Computer Typist II post.
- Candidates should be complete B. Com./B. Sc. With maths/B.A. with maths from any Government recognized university for Junior Account Clerk post.
Written Test (Objective Type) and Skill Test
The Written Test will comprise of objective type multiple choice questions. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of written test and Skill Test. Work experience in relevant fields may be considered for preparation of final merit list. The minimum cut off marks in the written test as per government of Jharkhand norms will be 40% for UR, 36.5% for BC-II, 34% BC-I and 32% for ST/ SC/ Female candidates.
Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs.500/- plus Online Bank Transaction charges as applicable for UR, BC-I and BC-II Category Candidates. Rs.250/- plus Online Bank Transaction charges as applicable, for SC and ST Category Candidates of Jharkhand State.
How to Apply for TVNL Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates have to apply online through TVNL Online Portal on or before 26/10/2016 up to Midnight.