UCIL Recruitment Notification 2013 For Security Officer.Applications are invited for the post of Security Officer in Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL).
UCIL Vacancy Details:
Name Of The Post:
Security Officer 01
Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation from recognized university.
Fee: Candidates must pay the fee of Rs.50/- only for General and OBC candidates in the form of Demand Draft in favor of Uranium Corporation of India Limited drawn on State Bank of India, payable at Jaduguda (Code-0227), Jharkhand.
How To Apply: Interested candidates can send applications in the prescribed format downloadable from www.ucil.gov.in along with attested copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, recent passport size photograph, Demand Draft must reach the office of Company Secretary, Uranium corporation of India Limited, PO: Jaduguda Mines, East Singhbhum, Jharkhand-832102.
Last Date: 20-06-2013.
General Terms & Conditions :
01. Reservation & relaxation will be followed as per Government Directives. A non-refundable application fee of Rs.50/- is applicable for General & OBC candidates only. Application fee shall be paid by way of Demand Draft in favour of URANIUM CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED drawn on State Bank of India, payable at Jaduguda(Code-0227), Jharkhand
02. Candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to & fro sleeper class rail fare subject to production of proof of journey from present address to the place of interview by the shortest route.
03. The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process without assigning reason in case of suppression/furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents including application fees(if applicable),unsigned application and/or application received after closing date.
04. Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not confer any right in respect of the interview/ selection. UCIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without assigning any reason.
05. UCIL shall not be responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time. Applications received after the due date will neither be entertained nor returned. Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates who has not been shortlisted/selected.
06. Typed application duly completed in the prescribed application format which can be downloaded from our website www.ucil.gov.in alongwith a recent passport size photograph and attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials should reach to the office of Company Secretary, Uranium corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand 832 102 latest by 20.06.2013.