UKPSC Recruitment 2017
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) invites application for the post of Assistant Geologist. Apply before 08 August 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : A-1/E-1/DR(AG)/2017-18
UKPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Geologist
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for UKPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess Post Graduate degree in Geology form recognized University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 42 years as on 01.07.2017
Job Location : Uttarakhand
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through Challan or Net-Banking, Debit Card.
How to Apply UKPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.ukpsc.gov.in form 18.07.2017 to 08.08.2017. candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with photocopies of relevant documents send to Uttrakhand Public Service Commission, Gurukul, Kangari, Haridwar-249404 on or before 21.08.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 18.07.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 08.08.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application : 21.08.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 11.08.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.ukpsc.gov.in/files/Asstt._Geologist.pdf
- Apply Online : http://ukpscappl.gov.in/soapagl/
- Android App Link : Sarkari Naukri App