UP Civil Aviation Department Recruitment 2014 Pilot & other Vacancies. A Walk-In-Interview for appointment on contract basis for the following posts under Civil Aviation Directorate, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh will be conducted on 21.05.2014 & 22.05.2014 at 12.00 Noon in the office of The Director, Civil Aviation, U.P, Lucknow Airport, Lucknow. Qualification, Experience and remuneration etc. for the relevant post are given below.
UP Civil Aviation Vacancies Details:
Location: Uttar Pradesh
|S.No||Name of The Post||No of Posts||Qualification||Pay or Salary|
|1||Pilot (Fixed Wing)||03||The candidate should possess current Airlines Transport Pilot Licence withFlight Instructor rating and endorsement of twin engine.||Rs. 1,50,000-2,50,000/-PM|
|2||Pilot (Rotor Wing)||02||The candidate should possess current Airlines Transport Pilot Licence (H) OrCommercialHelicopter Pilot Licence, Flight Radio Telephone Operator and RadioTelephony (RestrictedAeromobile) (FRTO & RTR).||Rs. 1,50,000-2,50,000/- PM|
|3||Chief Engineer||01||Director General of Civil Aviations Government of India current Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License in categories A, B, C, X or A, C, D, X with at least two
categories open covering all single engine Aeroplane up to 5700 Kgs. A.U.W. and 850 horse power engine.OR
Director General of Civil Aviations Government of India current Aircraft Maintenance EngineerLicense in categories A, B, C, D and X with at least two categories open covering all single engineaeroplane upto 3000 Kgs. and 300 BHP.
|Rs. 1,25,000/- 2,00,000/|
How To Apply: Application on plain paper giving complete bio-data such as: Name, Fathers name, Permanent address, address for correspondence, date of birth, age as on 01.07.2013, category & caste, academic/technical Qualifications and experience etc accompanied by attested copies of certificates and testimonials should be reach to The Director, Civil Aviation, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Airport, Lucknow-226009 by post (OR) by E-Mail email@example.com should reach latest by 20/05/2014.
- The Civil Aviation Directorate possess a mixed fleet of Aeroplane viz Hawker 900XP, Super King Air B-200, Super King Air B-300 LW and Helicopter viz Bell 412, Agusta 109S and Bell 230.
- The Government may grant higher remunerations to a person possessing higher qualification or experience.
- If the suitable candidates against the reserved category are not available, the post may be filled up through general candidates.
- The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 50 years on first day of July, 2013. The upper age limit may be relaxable up to five years for candidates belonging to reserved category or having higher qualification or experience, as the case may be.
- The candidate will bear his own expenses to appear in interview.
- The candidates serving in a department or bodies of Central/State Government shall produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- The character, health and marital status should be in consonance with the rules laid down for the purposes.
Last date: 20-05-2014
More details: Click Here