UPJN Recruitment 2016 for 398 Routine Grade Clerk & Stenographer. Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam, Lucknow has published notification for the recruitment of 398 Routine Grade Clerk & Stenographer Grade IV vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 21-06-2016 to 21-07-2016. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
UPJN Recruitment 2016 Details:
|Company Name||Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam|
|Number of Vacancies||398 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Routine Grade Clerk & Stenographer|
|Date & Time of Interview||21-07-2016|
Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-06-2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 21-07-2016
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Offline: 22-07-2016
Name of the Post:
1. Routine Grade Clerk: 335 Posts
2. Stenographer Grade IV: 63 Posts
Candidates age limit should be between 18 40 years as on 01-08-2016.
Educational Qualification For UPJN Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Intermediate with Hindi & English typing knowledge in 25 words per min and 30 words per min and CCC Certificate from DOEACC.
Candidates will be selected based on written test, typing test & interview.
Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- for General/ OBC and Rs. 300/- for SC/ ST candidates through online.
How to Apply For UPJN Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upjn.org from 21-06-2016 to 21-07-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have valid e mail id & contact number.
2. Log on website www.upjn.org to access the home page and select the Recruitment of Stenographer Grade IV & Routine Grade Clerk
3. Read all the instructions & Fill all the details
4. Chck once before submit the form
5. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
For more details like pay scale, experience & other information click on the link given below.
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 Advertisement: Get Details
Apply Online: Get Details
How to Apply: View Here
FAQ: Click here
Steps for Completing the Application Procedure: Get Details