UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services Examination 2014 Notification For 936 Engineer Posts Apply Online . Applications are invited for the post of Combined State Engineering Services Examination 2014 in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Location: Utter Pradesh
Total No of Posts: 936 Posts
Name Of The Posts:
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil) 845 Posts
2. Asstt. Engg (Mechanical) 97 Posts
3. Asstt. Engg. (Agriculture) 10 Posts
4. Asstt. Engg. (Electrical) 01 Post
Qualification: Engineering Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Agriculture Branch from any recognized university . Assistant Engineer Civil/Mechanical- Must possess a degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering as the case may be, from an Institution or University recognised by the Government; or, be a qualified Associate Member of the Institution of Engineer (India) Civil Engineering Branch or Mechanical Engineering Branch, as the case may be.
Pay: 15,600 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-
Age:21 40 Yrs.
Application Fee: The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the
candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan/I-collect. The above fee, for Examination according to the category, is as under:-
1. Unreserved (General) Exam fee Rs. 200/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/-Total = Rs. 215/-
2. Other Backward Class Exam fee Rs. 200/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 215/-
3. Scheduled Caste Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 95/-
4. Scheduled Tribe Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 95/-
5. Handicapped Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 15/-
How To Apply: Candidates after submitting their applications through On-Line shall send photocopies of their all academic/required documents regarding their claims along with print out of On-Line application forms by means of Personally/Speed Post/Registered Post in any working days latest by dated 03 February, 2014 till 5.00 O Clock and must ensure for submission in the office of the Commission. For this purpose the candidates are advised to download address slip from Commissions website and to paste it on the envelope containing documents. Till the aforesaid last date if the required relevant documents/records are not received in the Office of the Commission, in the aforesaid condition, the On-Line Application will be rejected.
Last Date: 24-01-2014