UPPSC Recruitment 2014 Notification For 300 Vacancies. UPPSC has released a notification for the recruitment of various job vacancies in Uttarpradesh. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 21st May 2014.
UPPSC Recruitment 2014 Details:
Starting Date of Online Application: 24-04-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26-05-2014.
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 21-05-2014.
Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Asst Accounts Officer (Treasury)
- Treasury officer/ Account officer (Treasury)
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Minority Welfare Officer
- District Food Marketing Officer
- Asst Commissioner (Commercial Tax)
- Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj)
- Dy. Secretary (Housing and Urban Planning)
- Area Rationing Officer
- District Backward Class Welfare Officer
- Naib Tehsildar
- District Commandant Home guards.
Note: Fore More Vacancies please check notification Below.
Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree of any recognised University or equivalent qualification and refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on Written Examination & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online form the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in from 24-04-2014 to 26-05-2014.
- Log on to the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on Candidate Registration> Click on Apply.
- Click on Candidate Registration to start Part-I registration
- Fields with pink clour background are mandatory and essential to be filled.
- Fill all the details like name, age, etc and click on Submit button.
- System will display Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail.
- After completion of Part-I Registration and click on Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect.
- Make payment as mentioned above.
- Click on Submit Application Form to start Part-II registration.
- Fill the details like Registration Number, Fee details and upload Scanned photograph with signature (in *.jpe, *.jpeg, *.jpg, *.png format of size not exceeding 50 KB), etc.
- Click on I Agree button.
- Take Print out of Registration Slip, Filled application form and retain it for future reference.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.115/- for UR & OBC, Rs.55/- for SC & ST, Rs.15/- for Handicapped in the form of E-challan/ I-collect deposited in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank on or before 21-05-2014.
E-Challan: Candidates have to click on E-Challan option, select Bank Name, enter verification code and click on Click here to Generate e-Challan button, it will generate Bank Challan, take print out of Challan Copy with transaction date and number and make payment.
I-Collect: Candidates have to click on I-Collect option, select Bank Name, enter verification code and click on Click here to payment through I-Collect button, it will redirect to payment of fees trough Net Banking and make payment.
Last Date: 26-05-2014
More Details: Click Here