UPPSC Recruitment 2014 For 300 Officers Vacancies. Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee submission. If the fee is deposited in Bank after prescribed last date for fee submission, the candidature of the candidate will be rejected and application will not be accepted. Once fee deposited in the Bank will not be refunded to the candidate in any condition. It will be responsibility of the candidate to deposit fee in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee submission and submit the application upto prescribed last date for submission of applications.
UPPSC Recruitment 2014 Details:
Starting Date of Online Application: 24-04-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26-05-2014.
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 21-05-2014.
Name of The Post: Officers 300 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree of any recognized University or equivalent qualification and refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Age Limit: Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years as on 01-07-2014, candidates must have not been born earlier than 02-06-1974 and not later than 01-07-1993 and 55 years for PH candidates, candidates must have not been born before 02-07-1959. Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on Written Examination & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.115/- for UR & OBC, Rs.55/- for SC & ST, Rs.15/- for Handicapped in the form of E-challan/ I-collect deposited in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank on or before 21-05-2014.
E-Challan: Candidates have to click on E-Challan option, select Bank Name, enter verification code and click on Click here to Generate e-Challan button, it will generate Bank Challan, take print out of Challan Copy with transaction date and number and make payment.I-Collect: Candidates have to click on I-Collect option, select Bank Name, enter verification code and click on Click here to payment through I-Collect button, it will redirect to payment of fees trough Net Banking and make payment.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online form the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in from 24-04-2014 to 26-05-2014.
- Log on to the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on Candidate Registration> Click on Apply.
- Click on Candidate Registration to start Part-I registration
- Fields with pink clour background are mandatory and essential to be filled.
- Fill all the details like name, age, etc and click on Submit button.
- System will display Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail.
- After completion of Part-I Registration and click on Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect.
- Make payment as mentioned above.
- Click on Submit Application Form to start Part-II registration.
- Fill the details like Registration Number, Fee details and upload Scanned photograph with signature (in *.jpe, *.jpeg, *.jpg, *.png format of size not exceeding 50 KB), etc.
- Click on I Agree button.
- Take Print out of Registration Slip, Filled application form and retain it for future reference.
Last Date: 26-05-2014.
More Details: Click Here