UPSC Notification 2016-2017 for 66 Posts (Medical Officer, Professor, SFIO, Foreman). UPSC has released a notification for 66 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 29th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
UPSC Notification 2016-2017 Details:
|Qualification||Medical qualification,Mechanical Engineering|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Number of Vacancies||66 posts|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer,Foreman and others|
|Last Date To Apply||29-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Medical Officer
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Legislative Counsel
Candidate age should be 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 29th September 2016.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Medical officer,Assistant Legislative Counsel,Assistant Professor post is Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month
- The pay or salary for Foreman,SFIO post is Rs.9300-34800/- Per Month
Educational Qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete Medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule of Part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in Part II of the third Scheduled should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Candidates should be complete degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology from any recognized university and one year experience in relevant field or associate member of Institutions of Engineers in Mechanical Engineering and one year experience in the relevant field from a recognized organization.For more details see officiaal notificaation.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs.25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of state bank of India by cash / or by using net banking facility of the state bank or by using visa card / master card / credit card / debit card. Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / physically handicapped categories candidates who are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates must apply online through official website of union public service commission www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 29th September 2016.