UPSC Recruitment Inidan Forest Service Examination 2014. The Union Public Service Commission will hold a Screening Test for selection to Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2014 through Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2014 which will be held on 24th August, 2014, in accordance with the Rules published by the Ministry of Environment and Forests in the Gazette of India dated the 31st May 2014.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination:
Starting Date to Apply Online 31-05-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online 30-06-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Pay in Slip mode will be Deactivated on 29-06-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Date of Preliminary Examination 24-08-2014
Date of Main Examination will be held on November, 2014
Location: Across India.
Total No.of Vacancies 85
Qualification: Candidates must hold a Bachelors Degree with atleast one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics & Zoology or a Bachelors degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 01-08-2014, i.e must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1982 & not earlier than 01-08-1993. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: The competitive examination consists of two stages, Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the screening & selection of candidates for Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination & Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the screening & selection of candidates for Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written Examination & Interview).
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through website www.upsconline.nic.in for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination which will act as a screening mechanism for selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination from 31-05-2014 to 30-06-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Application Fee: Candidates applying (excepting Female/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination are required to pay a fee of Rs.100/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ StateBank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before Applying Online Candidates are required to scan their photo and signature.
- Log on to www.upsconline.nic.in
- Select on Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC link and select the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination.
- Select the Part-I Registration link which consists of personal details.
- After filling up all marked details of Part-I, click on Continue button.
- A fresh page opens up fill all the details & again click on the Cotinu Button.
- A fresh page opens up indicating your Registration Id and showing three options of payments.
- Your Application will be submitted successfully, take the printout copy of application.
- Part-I registration will be completed & Now Click on the Part-II Registration.
- Part-II registration consists of Two parts filling up uploading Photograph & Signature, Payment details of Examination Fee (where applicable) and Examination Center.
- Login by providing Registration ID, DOB details.
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.100/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
- Upload the Photograph & signature, click on the continue button.
- If the candidate has opted for the fee remission in the PART-I Registration these payment option and pages will not be shown to him and he will be directed to the photograph & signature specimen uploading page.
- After submission of all the details click on Submit button and take the print of the hard copy of application form and retain it.
- This will provide you with Registration ID, retain it.
Last Date: 30-06-2014
More Details: Click Here