Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for UPSC Recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014 For Engineer, Senior Marketing Officer, Deputy Director, Associate Pharmaceutical Chemist, Investigator, Sub-Regional Employment Officer/ Officer On Special Duty, Deputy Mineral Economist, Assistant Executive Engineer, Doctor vacancies. There are almost 20 jobs or vacancies in UPSC. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 17th July 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
UPSC Recruitment Details:
Total Number of Vacancies in UPSC: 20 Posts
Last date to apply for these posts: 17th July 2014
Name of the Posts:
Agricultural Engineer: 01 Post
Senior Marketing Officer: 01 Post
- Oils and Fats
Deputy Director 02 Posts
- (i) Flying Training
Associate Pharmaceutical Chemist: 01 Post
Investigator Grade-I: 02 Posts
Sub-Regional Employment Officer/ Officer On Special Duty
Deputy Mineral Economist (Intelligence): 02 Posts
Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics): 05 Posts
Doctor (GDO) Gr.II: 05 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent for Sr.No:1 Post, Masters Degree in Chemistry/ Agriculture Chemistry/ Dairy Chemistry/ Dairying from a recognized University or equivalent for Sr.No:2 Post, 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as subjects from a recognized Board for Sr.No:3 Post, M.Sc Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Organic Chemistry or Pharmacy of a recognized University for Sr.No:4 Posts. For other Posts Qualification refer Notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 30 years for Sr.No:1,5 Posts, 35 years for Sr.No:2,4,8 Posts, 50 years for Sr.No:3 Post, 33 years for Sr.No:6 Post, 40 years for Sr.No:7 Posts, 40 years for SC & ST candidates, 38 years for OBC candidates for Sr.No:9 Post. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.25/- through cash or Net banking or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card in any branch of SBI. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ on or before 17-07-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/.
- Click on the Online Recruitment Application (ORa) for Various Recruitment Posts.
- Select the appropriate post & click on the Apply Now Link.
- Click on the New Registration.
- Fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
- Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation, if applicable.
- Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
- Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
- Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
- Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module.
- After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
- Now click on the submit button
- Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks.or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/Institution.
- Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A transaction ID will be given, again revist the website and click on the Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications.
- Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see My Active Application (My draft Application) link.
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- Click Continue, check the details of fee and submit the application.
- Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.