UPSC Recruitment 2014 for 159 Director, Officer and Other Posts. Union Public Service Commission Recruitment for 159 Director, Officer and Other Posts. UPSC has been released a notification for 159 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 11th September 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
UPSC Recruitment 2014 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 11-09-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 159 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Director: 02 Posts
2. Air Safety Officers (Engineering): 04 Posts
3. Operation Officer: 03 Posts
4. Assistant Adviser: 02 Posts
5. Specialists Grade-III: 31 Posts
- Medicine: 15 Posts
- Obst & Gynae: 02 Posts
- Ophthalmology: 06 Posts
- Radio-diagnosis: 08 Posts
6. Assistant Director Grade-II (Non-Technical): 01 Post
7. Assistant Professor (Ayurveda): 09 Posts
- Dravya guna at A & U Tibbia College & Hospital: 02 Posts
- Kumar Bhritya at A & U Tibbia College & Hospital: 01 Post
- Maulik Siddhant at A & U Tibbia College & Hospital: 01 Post
- Panchkarma at A & U Tibbia College & Hospital: 01 Post
- Rachna Sharir at A & U Tibbia College & Hospital: 01 Post
- Rog Vigyan/Rog Nidan at A & U Tibbia College & Hospital: 01 Post
- Shalya Tantra at A & U Tibbia College & Hospital: 01 Post
- Swasthvritta at A & U Tibbia College & Hospital: 01 Post
8. General Duty Medical Officer: 107 Posts
B.V.Sc or B.V.Sc and Animal Husbandry Degree from a recognized university or equivalent, M.V.Sc in Medicine or Virology or Pathology or Bacteriology or Microbiology etc from recognized university or equivalent, experience in relevant field, Degree in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized University or Pass in associate Member ship examination parts II & III/Sections A & B of the Aeronautical Society of India, experience in relevant field, Degree in Engineering in Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronic Disciplines from a recognized University,Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/ Public Health Engineering from a recognized University, from a recognized University. For Post vise Qualification check below Notification link.
Pay or Salary: Rs. 9,300/- Rs. 39,100/-.
Age: Upto 30 45 Years as on 01-08-2014
Please check below notification link for age relaxation as per the rules.
Rs.25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women are exempted from fee.
Selection Procedure: Based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 11-09-2014. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Please follow below steps to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/.
- Click on the Online Recruitment Application (ORa) for Various Recruitment Posts.
- Select the appropriate post & click on the Apply Now Link.
- Click on the New Registration.
- Fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
- Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation, if applicable.
- Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
- Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
- Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
- Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module.
- After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
- Now click on the submit button
- Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks. or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
- Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A transaction ID will be given, again revist the website and click on the Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications.
- Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see My Active Application (My draft Application) link.
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- Click Continue, check the details of fee and submit the application.
- Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.