UPSC Recruitment 2015 for 375 Defence and Naval Academy Posts. Union Public Service Commission Released notification for examination for 375 Army, Navy, Air Force wings of the NDA for the 135th Course and for the 97th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). UPSC has been released a notification for 375 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 23rd January 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
UPSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 27-12-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-01-2015 till 11.59 PM
- Last Date to Pay Fee through Offline: 22-01-2015 by 23.59 hrs
- Last Date to Pay Fee through Online: 23-01-2015 by 23.59 hrs
- Availability of e-Admit Cards: 03 Weeks before the commencement of examination
- Written Examination Date: 19-04-2015
- Check Below Notification for More Details About Dates
Total Number of Vacancies: 375 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Naval Defence Academy: 320 Posts
- Army: 208 Posts
- Navy: 42 Posts
- Air Force: 70 Posts
Naval Academy [10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme]: 55 Posts
12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Army Wing of National Defence Academy and must be Passed in 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy.
Applicant should born not earlier than 02-07-1996 and not later than 01-07-1999. Check below notification for more details about age. Check below notification for detailed information about age.
Rs.100/- in the form of Cash in any Branch of SBI or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. No Fee for SC/ ST candidates and sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ ORs.
How to Apply:
Unmarried male candidates may apply online from 27-12-2014 to 23-01-2015 by 11.59 PM through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/. Take printout of online application form for future use. Check below notification for more details about educational qualification, age, fee and selection procedure.
Follow below steps to Apply online:
- Before applying online, candidates must have scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Log on to the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/.
- Click on Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC.
- Choose the desired post and must fill the Part I Online Application form by selecting the link.
- Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
- After successful submission, an unique Registration ID will be generated, note it.
- Make the fee payment and revisit the website.
- Select Part II Registration and Log in yourself.
- Fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature at the places provided and Submit the application.
- After submitting the application form, take print out of system generated application form for further reference.