UPSC Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2017 in 414 Vacancy. Apply Online before 08 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 11/2017.CDS-II
UPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2017
- No of Vacancy : 414 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Name of the Course & No. of Vacancies :
- Indian Military Academy : 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy : 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy : 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy : 225 Posts
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy : Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Age Limit :
- For I.M.A. : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1999 only
- For Indian Naval Academy : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1999
- For Air Force Academy : 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2018 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1998
- For Officers’ Training Academy : Male candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1999
Job Location : All India
UPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & SSB Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in form 09.08.2017 to 08.09.2017 till 23.59 hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 09.08.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 08.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application fee by Challan : 07.08.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notification_CDS_II_English.pdf
- Apply Online : https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php