UPSDM (Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission) was launched in 2009 with the aim of skilling 500 million persons by 2022. Under the National Plan, the State of Uttar Pradesh aims to skill over 4 million youth by the end of the 12th Five Year Plan. In order to achieve this target and provide employable skills to the youth of the State, the Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission (UPSDM) has been instituted. Based on the learnings and experiences of other states, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has developed a unique structure for UPSDM. It is inviting application for 2498Â vacancies for the post of Instructor.
UPSDM Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Instructor
- No. of Posts: 2498 Posts
- Qualification: ITI/ Diploma/ Degree or equivalent in related subject from a recognized university or institute.
- Max Age: 40 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,200/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 100/- for UR & OBC Candidates & Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PH Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through bank challan, debit card, credit card, net banking by Bank of Baroda or State Bank of India.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 10/Nov/2014
- Last Date for Deposit Application Fees: 8/Dec/2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10/Dec/2014
How to Apply at UPSDM
Eligible candidates who wish to apply visit on http://translate.google.co.in/translate UPSDM recruitment link & click on the â€œà¤µà¤¿à¤¸à¥à¤¤à¥ƒà¤¤ à¤µà¤¿à¤œà¥à¤žà¤¾à¤ªà¤¨ à¤¡à¤¾à¤‰à¤¨à¤²à¥‹à¤¡ à¤•à¤°à¤¨à¥‡ à¤•à¥‡ à¤²à¤¿à¤ à¤¯à¤¹à¤¾à¤ à¤•à¥à¤²à¤¿à¤• à¤•à¤°à¥‡à¤‚â€ to know more details about above post & to apply online may refer the same link. Candidates can submit their online application till 10/12/2014.