UPSSSC Recruitment 2016-2017 for 921 Laboratory Technician Posts. UPSSSC has been released a notification for 921 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 01st October 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Qualification||Intermediate with Diploma|
|Number of Vacancies||921 posts|
|Name of the Post||Laboratory Technician|
|Last Date To Apply||01-10-2016|
Name of the Post:
Candidate age should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016.
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be Rs.5200 20200/- Per Month
Educational Qualification for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidates should be complete intermediate with diploma in medical laboratory technician recognized by Uttar Pradesh state medical faculty Lucknow.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs.185/- for un-reserved categories candidates / general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) and Rs.95/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) and Rs.25/- for person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD). Applicants should be submitted application fee through state bank collect only.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate service selection commission (UPSSSC) http://upsssc.gov.in from 15th September 2016 to 1st October 2016 for Part I and up to 5th October 2016 for part II.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 for 70 Various Posts. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has published notification for the recruitment of 70 Technical Assistant & Assistant Instructor vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 15-06-2016 to 05-07-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
|Company Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||70 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Technical Asst & Asst Instructor|
|Last Date To Apply||05-07-2016|
Starting Date to Online Registration & Apply Online: 15-06-2016
Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 17-06-2016
Last Date to Online Registration: 05-07-2016
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 08-07-2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 11-07-2016
Name of the Exam: Combined Technical Assistant and Assistant Instructor Competitive Exam 2016
Name of the Post:
1. Technical Assistant: 34 Posts
2. Assistant Instructor: 36 Posts
Candidates age limit should be between 18 40 years as on 01-07-2016. Relaxation of age will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification For UPSSSC Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Intermediate with Khadi and Village Industries Board training.
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Candidates should pay Rs. 185/- for General, & OBC candidates, 95/- for SC/ ST and Rs. 25/- for PH Candidates through online. Application fee will be exempted to Ex Serviceman, Freedom Fighters & Women candidates.
How to Apply For UPSSSC Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsssc.gov.in from 15-06-2016 to 05-07-2016.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
3. Click on Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Read all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on Apply beside the Combined Technical Assistant and Assistant Instructor Competitive Examination
6. Click on Candidate Registration and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on Generate E-Challan/I-Collect and make the fee payment.
10. Click on Submit Application Form then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the Declaration form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the Submit button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
For more details like experience, pay scale & other information click on the link given below.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online For UPSSSC Recruitment 2016: View Here