Uttarakhand Open University Recruitment Notification 2013 For Professors.Application are invited for the Posts of Professor, Assistant Professor in Uttarakhand Open University (UOU).
Uttarakhand Open University Vacancy Details:
Name Of The Posts:
Professor 08 Posts
Pay: 37,400 67,000 + Grade Pay 10,000/-
Assistant Professor 07 Posts
Pay: 15,600 39,100 Grade Pay 6,000/-
Fee: 800/- in case of Un-reserved category and Rs.400/- for Scheduled Caste Candidates through Demand Draft payable at S.B.I. Kusumkhera, Haldwani in favour of Uttarakhand Open University.
How To Apply: The application complete in all respects along with self-attested copies of educational qualifications and other testimonials
must reach the University by or before 10 June, 2013 through Speed/Registered Post along with application fee of Rs. 800/- in case of Un-reserved category and Rs.400/- for Scheduled Caste Candidates through Demand Draft payable at S.B.I. Kusumkhera, Haldwani in favour of Uttarakhand Open University. Name of the Post should clearly be mentioned on top of the envelope. Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be accepted.
Last date: 10-06-2013.
Recruitment Procedure :
1. Determination of vacancy:- Any post duly sanctioned by the State Government will be the basis for determination of vacancy, provided it has not been filled.
2. Advertisement of Vacancy:- All vacant posts will be advertised on the basis of Reservation Roaster which will be mentioned in the advertisement.
3. Educational Qualifications:- As per UGC, State Govt and NCTE, Govt. of India norms.
4. Format of Application:- All candidates will have to apply on the prescribed application form and will have to pay the prescribed application form fee.
5. Screening of Applications:- All applications will be screened by a committee constituted by the Vice-Chancellor having at least one subject expert either from amongst the teachers of the University or from outside the University.
6. Rejection of Applications:- Applications not fulfilling the requisite qualifications will be rejected by the Screening Committee.