VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2016-2017 for 75 Various Posts. VOC Port Trusthas been released a notification for 75 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 15th October 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||VOC Port Trust|
|Qualification||10th,ITI,Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|Number of Vacancies||75 posts|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Apprentice and othres|
|Last Date To Apply||15-10-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical):10 posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical):04 posts
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical):15 posts
- Technician Apprentice (Electricall):15 posts
- Mechanic (Diesel):07 posts
- Electrician:06 posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle):07 posts
- Fitter:02 posts
- Welder:02 posts
- Forger and Heat Treater:01 post
- Sheet Metal Worker:01 post
- Draughtsman(Mechanical):01 post
- PASSA(Programming and System Administration Assistant):04 posts
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical) post will be Rs.4,984/-
- The pay or salary for Graduate Apprentice (Electrical) post will be Rs.4,984/-
- The pay or salary for Technician Apprentice (Mechanical) post will be Rs.3,542/-
- The pay or salary for Technician Apprentice (Electricall) post will be Rs.3,542/-.For more details see official notification.
Educational Qualification for VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates should be complete 10th Std. Examination or its equivalent and ITI trade in Mechanic (Diesel)
- Candidates should be complete 10th Std. Examination or its equivalent and ITI trade in Forger and Heat Treater.
- Candidates should be complete 10th Std. Examination or its equivalent and ITI trade in Sheet Metal Worker.For more detaails see officiaal notification.
How to Apply for VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates may send their applications along with copies of certificates of Educational, Technical Qualifications, Community in respect of SC/ST and Transfer Certificate should be addressed to the Chief Mechanical Engineer, V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust, Tuticorin 628 004, on or before 15/10/2016.
VO Chidambaranar Port Trust Recruitment 2016 For Medical Officer. VO Chidambaranar Port Trust, Tuticorin has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Chief Medical Officer vacancies on deputation basis. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 19-05-2016 by 17:00 Hrs. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
About VO Chidambaranar:
V.O.Chidambaranar Port, formerly Tuticorin Port, is one of the 12 major ports in India. It was declared to be a major port on 11 July 1974. It is second-largest port in Tamil Nadu and fourth-largest container terminal in India.After Sethusamudram Shipping Canal Project V.O.C Port will be Indias premier port and one of the major ports of Asia equal to Port of Singapore. V.O.Chidambaram Port is an artificial port. This is the third international port in Tamil Nadu and its second all-weather port. All V.O.Chidambaram Ports traffic handling has crossed 10 million tons from 1 April to 13 September 2008, registering a growth rate of 12.08 per cent, surpassing the corresponding previous year handling of 8.96 million tons. It has services to USA, China, Europe, Sri Lanka and Mediterranean countries.The Station Commander, Coast Guard Station Tuticorin is located at Tuticorin Port,Tamil Nadu under the operational and administrative control of the Commander, Coast Guard Region (East), Chennai.The Coast Guard Station Tuticorin Port was commissioned on 25 Apr 1991 by Vice Admiral SW Lakhar, NM, VSM the then Director General Coast Guard. The Station Commander is responsible for Coast Guard operations in this area of jurisdiction in Gulf of Mannar. VOC Port Tuticorin is an ISO 9001:2008,ISO 14001:2004 and ISPS compliant Port.
VO Chidambaranar Recruitment 2016 Details:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 19-05-2016 by 17:00 Hrs.
Total Number of Posts: 01 Posts
Name of the Post: Chief Medical Officer
Candidate age limit is 50 years.
Educational Qualification For VO Chidambaranar Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess M.B.B.S Degree & post Graduation medical Degree from a recognized University with relevant experience.
Candidates will be selected based on merit.
How to Apply For VO Chidambaranar Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates relating to educational, technical qualifications, age proof, experience, etc to the Secretary, V.O Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office, Bharathi Nagar, Tuticorin-628 004 on or before 19-05-2016 by 17:00 Hrs.
For more details like scale of pay & other information click on the link given below .
For Recruitment Advt & Application Form: Click Here