WB Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online for 131 Deputy Ranger/ Forester Posts: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) has issued notification 2015-216 for the recruitment of 131 Deputy Ranger/ Forester (Group-C) vacancies in the Department of Forest. Eligible candidates can apply online from 06-11-2015 to 04-12-2015.
WBSSC Recruitment Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 131 posts
Name of the Post:
1. UR: 54 Posts
2. UR (ESM): 04 Posts
3. SC: 45 Posts
4. SC (ESM): 01 Post
5. ST: 09 Posts
6. BC-A: 11 Posts
7. BC-B: 07 Posts
Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-11-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 04-12-2015.
Candidates age should between 20 to 32 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC and ST and 3 years for BC-A and BC-B candidates of West Bengal. By 2 years for candidates who have been in Government service continuously for at least two years. Age relaxation for the Ex-Servicemen candidates will be given as per existing Govt. rules and regulations.
Candidates should have Passed Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent.
Examination & Processing Fee:
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 200/- for examination fees and Processing fees of Rs. 20/- (Total amount Rs. 220/-).
Candidates belonging to the SC/ ST shall pay Processing fees of Rs. 20/- only as they are exempted from paying any Examination fees through online mode using debit cards/ credits cards/ net banking of any bank or through Tathya Mitra Kendra.
Tathya Mitra Kendra:
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 240/- (Examination Fee Rs. 200/-, Processing Fee Rs. 20/- & Service Charge Rs. 20/-) and Rs. 40/- for SC/ ST candidates (Processing Fee Rs. 20/- & Service Charge Rs. 20/-) through online to the authorized staff of the Tathya Mitra Kendra.
WBSSC Instructions to Applicants:
Candidates are requested to go through the following instructions carefully before filling up the Online Form:
1. Please go through the advertisement thoroughly before filling up the form.
2. Each applicant has to upload his / her passport size photograph and signature. Images should be in .jpg format and size of both the image files should be less than 12 kb. Applicants are requested to check the image file before final uploading. Any request for changing / replacing images shall not be entertained once the form is submitted.
3. Payment of fees can be done online using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking or through Tathya Mitra Kendra.
4. On successful payment and submission of the application an auto generated receipt with Registration Number will be generated. Applicants are advised to note down the Registration Number and quote it for all future communications, if any, with the Commission. Applicants are also advised to keep a copy of the application for their ready reference.
5. In case the application cannot be submitted successfully and / or the bank transaction fails, the applicant has to submit a fresh application by remitting Application and / or Processing fee once again.
6. In cases where the applicant do not receive the Registration Number even after successful bank transaction due to network failure or any such reason, the candidate need not apply again. Details of such candidates will be made available on Commission Website (http://wbssc.gov.in/) within 3 to 4 working days (excluding any public holidays) from the date of submission of application subject to the availability of the details from concerned bank. Commission will allocate Registration Number to all these applicants after closing of Online Application submission on 04-12-2015. In any case, such candidate has to keep a copy of his / her bank transaction details and may need to produce the same to the Commission if asked for.
7. For any more clarification candidate may write to the Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply For WBSSC:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.wbssc.gov.in from 06-11-2015 to 04-12-2015.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here