Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017
Mumbai Port Trust invites application for the post of 56 Sports Trainee. Apply before 31 August 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Mumbai Port Trust Job Details :
- Post Name : Sports Trainee
- No. of Vacancy : 56 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Represented the Country in an international competition or a State in a national competition or combined Universities team in any national competition or a University in Inter University tournament conducted by University Sports Control Board or A’ division in Cricket or Represented in Super/ Elite Division in Hockey or Football.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 26 years (as on 10.08.2017)
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Mumbai Port Trust Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Demand Draft in favour of “Mumbai Port Trust Sports Club” Payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of ail certificates/ testimonials, Educational/ professional certificates, Caste Certificate etc. send to the Jt. General Secretary, Mumbai Port Trust, Sports Club, 2nd Floor, Railway Manager’s building, Ramjibhai Kamani Marg, Near Vasant Hotel, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400001 on or before 31.08.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 31.08.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link :http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in/writereaddata/linkimages/5587566128.pdf
- Download Application form Link :http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in/writereaddata/linkimages/2619569158.pdf