APPSC Recruitment 2017
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invites application for the post of 111 Medical Officer. Apply before 09 August 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
APPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officer (Allopathy & Ayurvda)
- No. of Vacancy : 111 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Medical Officer (Allopathy) : A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II or third schedule of the indian medical council act 1956.
- For Medical Officer (Ayurveda) : A recognized medical qualification in ayurveda included in the second, third & Fourth schedule to the indian medical Central council act 1970.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 09.08.2017
Job Location : Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh)
APPSC Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Exam & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General Category have to pay Rs. 180/- & Rs. 120/- for APST Candidates through Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order in favour of Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar- 791111.
How to Apply Arunachal Pradesh PSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copy of relevant documents, two recent passport size photograph & DD/IPO send to the Secretary, Arunchal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar-791111 on or before 09.08.2017 till 04.00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 09.08.2017
Important Links :