JKPSC Recruitment 2017
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invites Applications for the post of 08 Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) special drive in Health & Medical Education Department. Apply Online before 19 August 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 06- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017
JKPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officer (Ayurvedic)
- No of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Recognized by CCIM.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
JKPSC Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Written Test and Oral Test.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General Category have to pay Rs. 405/- for reserved categories through Challan in the J&K Bank branch.
How to Apply JKPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in from 19.07.2017 to 19.08.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 19.07.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 19.08.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 21.08.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/MO_AYU_1ST_SPLDRIVE.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/Pages/Applicant/Signup.as
- Android App Link : Sarkari Naukri App