The candidate should reach Committee Room of Institute of Medical Sciences, (opposite to the office of Director, IMS) Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi at 10.00 AM on 24th March 2020. Document verification will be carried out from 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM. The walk-in-interview will start at 3.00 PM on 24th March 2020. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Details of vacancy are given as under:
Nos. of Vacancy: 01
Essential Qualification and Experience (ToR):
Note: Degree should be recognized by MCI and be registered with Medical Council.
1. Post PG work experience maximum duration of such work and work at academic institution. Especially as a Senior Residents
2. Publication in an indexed Journal (Candidate must bring their printed original articles)
1. Candidate will be paid consolidated amount as mentioned against each post.
2. The duration of duty shall be from 9 am to 5 pm for 6 days a week or as and when asked by the Head of Institute or the Coordinator of Regional Resource Centre (telemedicinc), IMS, BHU, Varanasi
3. Rule for leaves and holidays will be applicable as per the rule of Banaras Hindu University for candidates appointed on purely contract basis.
4. The service conditions and facilities will be as per rules of Banaras Hindu University for candidates appointed on purely contract basis.
5. No obligation of any kind shall be fixed on the part of BIIU Varanasi.
6. The place of work shall be Regional Resource Centre (telemedicine), IMS, BHU, Varanasi.
7. Any dispute arising at a later stage shall be confined to the jurisdiction of Varanasi.
8. The decision of Banaras Hindu University or Ministry of Health/Governing body on any dispute arising at a later stage shall be final.
9. Candidate has to bring their original documents for verification before the Interview.
10. The selected candidate has to execute the contract document provided on a non-judiciary stamp paper of Rs. 100/- duly notarized at his/her own expense.
For more information visit: http://www.bhu.ac.in/tmpPosts/mar2020/12/401.pdf
Perks and Benefits
1,00,000 per month (consolidated)
Industry TypeEducation, Teaching, Training
Functional AreaMedical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryNot mentioned