RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017
Regional Cancer Centre (RCC), Thiruvananthapuram invites application for the post of Graduate Apprentice Trainee on Contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 25 July 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : RCC/270/2017-ACAD2/1821
RRCTVM Job Details :
- Post Name : Graduate Apprentice Trainee
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for RRC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Bio-medical & Electrical Engineering.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply RCC Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Bio-data, a passport size photograph, original and copies of the certificates to prove age, qualification etc. at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : Mini Conference Hall, Regional Cancer Centre
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 25.07.2017 at 10.30 AM
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link: http://www.rcctvm.org/GRADUATE_ENGINEERING_TRAINEES-WALK-IN-INTERVIEW-NOTIFICATION.pdf
- Android App Link : Sarkari Naukri App