CIFT Notification 2013 For Junior Research Fellow,Technical Assistant.Applications are invited for the post Junior Research Fellow,Technical Assistant in Central Institute of Fisheries Technology.
CIFT Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 02 Posts
Name Of The Posts:
1. Junior Research Fellow 01 Post
2. Field Assistant 01 Post
Qualification: Candidates must possess M. F Sc. (FRM/Aquaculture), M. Sc. (Industrial Fisheries)/ (Marine Biology)/ Fisheries/ Zoology (with Specialization in fisheries) for JRF Post, B. F Sc./ B. Sc. Chemistry/ Zoology/ Environmental Science for Tech Asst post with experience in relevant field.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be below 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on 14-05-2013. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Date & Time of Interview: 18-05-2013 at 10.00 am.
Registration Time begins: 09.00
Registration Time closes: 11.00 am.
How To Apply: Interested candidates can attend walk in interview and must submit attested copies of all the relevant certificates, caste certificate etc and same in original, detailed bio-data with recent passport size photograph affixed at the time of interview held at Veraval R.C. of CIFT, Veraval on 18-05-2013 at 10.00 am.
Last Date: 18-05-2013.
General Terms & Conditions:
* Registration will begin at 9.00a.m
* Registration will close at 11.00 a.m.
* Age limit (as on 18.05.2013) : Below 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
* Age relaxation of 3 year for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
* Candidate must be willing to travel widely and undertake cruises on board research vessel in the sea.
* Candidates are required to submit self attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
* Candidates should bring detailed bio-data affixing a recent passport size photograph.
* The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
* The candidates attending the interview should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
* No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
* The Directors decision will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.